Swankd Seller Policy
Swankd operates an online marketplace where you can sell your vintage and retro (vintage-inspired) items directly to buyers within the U.S. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive shopping experience on Swankd. Please read the following terms for selling on our marketplace.
Everything listed for sale on Swankd must be Vintage or Retro.
Vintage items must be originally made in the 20th Century (1900-1999)
Retro items are recently made (2000 +) and must be vintage-inspired in look, feel and information.
- What Cannot be Sold on Swankd
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia and Medical Drugs
Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
Pornography and Mature Content
Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
- Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
You must honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Swankd, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information about your business, contacts and social media.
- Honor your shop policies.
- Accurately represent your item descriptions, condition and listing photos.
- Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
You are responsible for protecting the personal information you receive or process about Swankd members and buyers.
- Creating and Uploading Content
Swankd members have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like product listings, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise hateful and discriminating.
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual rights.
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
- Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. Swankd members agree to:
- Honor your shipping and cancellation policies. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify Swankd and the buyer and cancel the order.
- Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns
You must have a STRIPE BUSINESS account to accept payments and issue refunds for returns and cancellations. All Swankd order payments for your store will be deposited directly into your Stripe business account. *Note that Stripe payment processing fee will apply to your payment deposit.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund to the buyer.
- All vendors must provide a detailed Refunds, Cancellation and Returns policy for items sold in their shop.
- The Returns Process:
- Both you and the buyer agree that the buyer could return the item for a refund and you issue a Return Authorization (please include the order #, amount of refund, your shipping address and terms) to the customer.
- You receive and inspect the item.
- You approve the refund and begin the refund process in you STRIPE dashboard. You notify the customer of the refund progress.
Please contact the Swankd admin with any questions. Tel. 866-843-2282